Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today I...July 10th

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of U2's stage with you. Click on the picture to enlarge it and you'll be able to see it quite clearly, it's the bright blue structure in the center a bit to the right. To gue you an idea of how huge that thing is: the concert was about 5-6 kilometers away from the Oratory, which is where I took this picture from.

...had a nice, quiet day at home, or mostly at home. I went out around 2:30 P.M. to get some supplements and an ice cream in Monkland Village, which was about a half hour of walking around. 10 minutes there, 10 minutes back and 10 minutes in the village, which made for a nice little outing.

...read my book when I got home. I'm still reading 'London' by Edward Rutherfurd and will be for a while yet, it's an amazing read though, I will miss it when I'm done!

...went out for dinner in the West Island with my mom and my brother. It was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting to see my mom today at all, but we were talking on the phone and I told her that my brother and I were thinking of going out for dinner and she wanted to join in. She brought me a lovely sweater she knit me, I was so happy to see the finished product! I am quite looking forward to being able to show it off and tell everyone that my mom made it for me!

1 comment:

  1. Connecting with family seems to be a precious gift we have in common this week my friend!

    ReplyDelete