Monday, July 18, 2011

Today I...July 18th


Today I...

...had a nice, quiet day at work. I was alone in office since Monday is D's day off and C worked yesterday so took today off. I was able to put my favorite radio station on and turn off the AC so I wouldn't freeze. Ah, bliss :o)

...found myself dreaming about getting away on vacation. Not surprising since nearly half the Oratory's full time employees are on vacation right now.

...am sharing this video of PEI with you as that is where I am dreaming of getting away to, with my Sweetheart of course. I went to PEI once with my family when I was in my early teens and I absolutely fell in love with it and did not want to leave. I would actually move there if I could, I think! If you have never been to PEI, go there. Just trust me on this one, you will not be sorry. As for me, I'm hoping to go there next year with my Sweetheart :o)

1 comment:

  1. I too would love to go to PEI.

    Thanks for altering your settings I can now leave comments....YEAH!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete