Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today I...July 17th

Today I...

...went to the beach with two friends of mine. Not this beach, though. This is a beach in Kelowna, BC on the shores of Okanagan Lake. The beach I went to today was in a town called Ste-Catherine on the South Shore of Montreal near the Lachine rapids. It was on an artificial lake, but the water was nice and refreshing and it was not too crowded. We spent about three hours there before my friends dropped me back off at Longueuil Metro, Montreal's South Shore Metro station and I came home.

...woke up quite rested after sleeping ten hours.

...got my grocery shopping done before noon while it was still warm but not hot.

...am quite enjoying the cool breeze coming through my living room windows as a cold front moves through.

No comments:

Post a Comment