Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today I...July 12th


Today I...

...am sharing these two photos of Quinn with you. For those of you who are new followers to my blog, since I have happily acquired a few new followers lately, she is Magique's mother. And of course, every time I post a photo of little miss Magique, I post a photo of her charming mother the next day :o) In these two photos she is lying in the kitchen window soaking up the sun :o)

...still have not seen my Sweetheart *sigh*. I'm trying very hard to stay patient, but it's getting difficult. I'm debating writing to him tonight or not, but I'll see. I'll keep thinking about it and decide later on.

...am beginning to hope that this hot weather breaks soon. It's been quite hot and steamy since Sunday and I'm getting tired of sleeping on top of my blankets, which is the only way that I can get any sleep when it gets this hot.

...am going to keep this short today as I have P on the phone.

1 comment: