Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skywatch Friday

This week's Skywatch feature is this photo that I took of the moon rising above Cavendish Beach in Prince Edward Island on the first evening of my vacation there at the beginning of the month. You will be able to see it better if you enlarge the photo by clicking on it!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and before sure to check out some of the other Skywatch photos on the Skywatch Friday blog. Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians, I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go back and visit PEI!
    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Visiting late from Sky Watch Friday.

    Please come take a peek at my Sky Shots, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I hope that you loved your trip to PEI as much as I love living here!

    ReplyDelete