Monday, June 18, 2012

Today I...June 18th

Lighthouse in Victoria By The Sea, PEI

Today I...

...slept in until 10:00 A.M.

...had a busy day at work as we had rented the Basilica to the private high school across the street for their graduation. I find it rather special though that they have their graduation right in the middle of finals! Talk about a distraction from studying!

...asked the bus driver on the way home if he was going further along my street after his stop at the metro station. I know that they have blocked off half of my street because they are going to begin repaving it this week, but some buses still along the route in spite of the detour. My driver said he would...and then turned off onto the detour! Ugh!!! I could have gotten home faster on foot from the metro station!

...went for my jog when I got home. I am very happy with the progress I have made since I began running, if this keeps up, I'll have to change my route to make it longer next week!

...am off to watch the episode of The Borgias I missed last night. I hope the video is up online!

No comments:

Post a Comment