Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today I...June 23rd



Today I...

...am sharing this video of one of my favorite pieces from Eric Whitacre's latest album, Water Night, with all of you. It is entitled 'Goodnight Moon' as you can see. I'm sure you've all heard of the children's story 'Goodnight Moon' and I find that Whitacre has done a brilliant job putting it to music. I very much enjoy singing this song myself.

...had a nice time with my Sweetheart last night and we slept in quite late this morning before he headed home at 11:00.

...went shopping and came out of it victorious this time with a new sundress.

...started feeling a bit down on the way home from my shopping spree and it has gotten worse. I can't figure why, I guess it's just one of those inexplicable cases of the blues.

...started my fish on a salt bath treatment as I now have two fuzzy platys. Hopefully this will cure them .

...went out for a long walk instead of a jog as I ended up eating my dinner later than I had planned because my steak thawed more slowly than I though it would!

...am going to have to try and find something to do tomorrow, but lots of places are going to be closed as it's a holiday here, St. Jean Baptiste day to be precise. This used to be a religious holiday but it has now become far too political (pesky separatists and this year pesky red squares too!) for me, so I steer clear from all things St.Jean Baptiste related. Anyhow, I'll try and figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment