Friday, June 15, 2012

Today I...June 15th

St. Peter's Road, PEI

Today I...

...am sharing another PEI picture with all of you, you'll be seeing them for a while :o)

...slept later than any other morning this week, until 9:45 A.M. I was pretty tired last night though, so I wasn't too surprised by that.

...didn't have a tour to give for the first time this week and it gave me a nice break.

...was locked out of my office by the janitorial staff after dinner. I went into my office after my break, put my stuff down and went back out to brush my teeth, noticing the cleaning cart in the hall on my way. When I came back to my office a few minutes later, the cart was gone and my office door was closed...with my keys and my walkie-talkie inside it. I had to call security to see if they could get me back in, but the janitorial staff hear my call and came back to let me in rather sheepishly. I told them it was no big deal, that I would just be sure and leave with my keys the next time!

...walked home from work.

...spoke with my Sweetheart for a bit. M. Pharaoh is at it again and it looks like we won't be seeing each other this weekend or next week. We really dislike M. Pharaoh, he's the bane of our existence and it looks like we're going to be stuck with him for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. un petit Bonjour de France, sous le soleil , merci d'être fidèle et bon weekend :)

    ReplyDelete