Monday, June 4, 2012

Today I...June 4th


Today I...

...am sharing this photo of some farms in the town of St. Peter's, Prince Edward Island, with all of you. It turned out to be my Sweetheart's favorite out of all my PEI pictures...maybe because it is also the wallpaper on my laptop right now and therefore the first picture he saw.

...went back to work this morning. It went pretty well, C did a very good job of keeping on top of my data entry last week, so I had very little catching up to do.

...found out that a choir that was supposed to sing at the Oratory and that I had sent all the memos out for never showed up. I called their agency to find out why and they were supposed to look into what happened and call me back, but they never did!

...spent a nice evening with my Sweetheart and then walked him to the metro a bit after 8:00 P.M. He didn't like having to leave, but he had to send off some work by 9:00 P.M. and then try and get to bed early so he could be up early for a meeting at his place early tomorrow morning. He loved the dinner I made him though and the little nap he was able to take on my couch while I was cooking and looking at my pictures and the little walk we took to the metro. All in all, he was just plain happy to spend time with me after I was away last week. We're more than likely going to get together again this weekend and I'm going to try and find a tasty recipe so I can feed him more good food :o)

On a technical note, thanks for the pointer about reporting my issues with commenting to Blogger, Kim! I did so tonight and hopefully they'll be able to fix my problem! I actually can't even comment on my own blog...but at least I can still write posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment