Friday, February 19, 2010

Today I...February 19th

Today I...

...enjoyed every moment of the announcement of Brother André's canonization. We at the Oratory have been waiting rather impatiently for the announcement since the Pope recognized the final miracle necessary for him to be made a Saint. It was a very momentous day at work indeed! I took several pictures during the press conference held this morning and will share them with you soon :o)

...enjoyed every moment of my birthday. I got birthday wishes all days and tonight went out to dinner with my brother. I drank a bit too much and ate a bit too much, but with the week I've had, I think I was entitled to it :o) I was definitely in a celebratory mood.

...am very tired, but it's a good kind of tired. I will therefore head off to bed and I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment