Friday, February 26, 2010

Today I...February 26th

Today I...

...had a very quiet morning at work followed by a busier afternoon.

...set up an appointment to visit a lovely apartment, but then found out that someone put in an application for it with a deposit. If their credit check goes through, they will get it, but I'm going to call the building manager tomorrow since apparently they have a series of units freeing up about the time my lease is up here.

...went to an appointment after work and was then supposed to go to dinner with a friend, but she let me know during the afternoon that she felt she would be too rushed after work to go out this evening, so we're going out tomorrow night instead. Delicious sushi and great girl talk, here I come!

...went to buy myself two books with some gift cards I got instead of going out to dinner. Not a bad trade off :o)

...saw a homeless man, when going out and then back into the subway station who was either a few drinks shy of an alcohol induced coma or high as a kite or possibly both. He looked like he was having his own brand fun, all right...I felt sad seeing him, but at the same time I had trouble keeping a smirk off my face while watching him dance, as did all the other transit users.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy day but still had time for yourself. Make sure you take care of your inner-self.

    ReplyDelete