Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today I...February 27th

Today I...

...went out to dinner with a good friend of mine to my (and I believe our) favorite restaurant in the world, Maïko Sushi. That's a picture of our dinner up there, it was absolutely fabulous and we ate every last bite. We also had a wonderful time chatting, as we always do :o) Oh and don't ask me why this is underlined, I have no clue. I entered a link for the restaurant and the blue underlining for the link just wouldn't go away no matter how much I tried to get rid of it. If anyone can help me out with this, please do, because I'm feeling pretty dumb about it which is why I'm making this post short. It's driving me mad. Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything, my day was pretty run of the mill besides going out for dinner. I just did my laundry, spoke on Skype with my Sweetheart and a friend of mine who lives in Switzerland, took some clothes over to the Goodwill bin and bought some milk. Oh and I watched Canada win two of three of its gold medals at the Olympics today. WE ROCK!!!

P.S.: I ended up figuring out how to fix the underlining problem by going into my post and stripping out a bunch of wonky html. It was a totally random idea and I actually had no clue if I was butchering my entire post or not, but it worked out and left me feeling pretty smart ;o)

2 comments: