Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I...February 4th

Today I...

...had a crazy day at work filled with packing boxes for our office's move, getting stuff ready for our busy week in March, giving a tour and then filling more boxes.

...was late for my pre-wedding manicure after work and was then reminded why I so rarely have manicures when, after waiting a half hour for my nails to dry, I promptly chipped my left thumb just before leaving the salon badly enough that I had to wait for another 15 minutes to have it redone and then wait another half hour for it to dry. I swear, I feel like walking around with mitts on until the wedding on Saturday so I won't chip the polish again. But hey, at least I was still in the salon when I chipped it!

...only had dinner at 10:00 because my mom called me when I got home and I vented some of my stress to her (thanks for being such a great listener tonight, mom) for about an hour, then took out the trash, then tried on my dress for the wedding to see how it looked with the shoes I bought (smashing!), the showered, then started my facial, then spoke with my Sweetheart (another great listener award goes out to him, plus one for making me laugh at my situation), then I finished my facial and THEN I finally got to eat.

..still have not packed and it's 11:45 P.M. and I'm tired. I'd better get to it so I can crash. Methinks I shall be sleeping on the train tomorrow.

I'll try and post as often as I can while I'm away, but barring miracles, don't expect a thing from me until at least Tuesday. I hope you have an awesome weekend and I'll try and check in next week while I'm away :o) See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment