Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today I...June 19th

Today I...

...am getting a quick post up before heading out to a family dinner and am sharing this photo of the gardens at the Getty Center with you while I'm at it :o)

...am asking you all to please pray for my friend Kim from Life at Golden Pines. She had to have one her dogs, Hamlet, put to sleep late last week and now, in a cruel twist of fate, she will more than likely lose another tomorrow following a cancer diagnosis. I know all too well how difficult it is to lose a pet and I am sure that many of you do too, so please if you feel called to do so, send prayer and positive thoughts to Kim and her husband to help them through this difficult time.

...have been having a lovely weekend with my family. I was out for the evening with my aunt, uncle, brother and mother yesterday and tonight I am going out to spend the evening with my father's family for Father's Day.

...am still counting down the days until my Sweetheart comes home, we're down to 17 days and he was travelling from London to Krakow, Poland today with his friend G. I can't wait for him to come home to stay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karine, happy Canada Day.
    thank you so much for the nice comments you left on my blog. I enjoy following your blog as well.
    You may want to look at this picture of mine, I think you'll recognize the location :-)
    http://light-impression.blogspot.com/2010/06/golden-angels-trumpet-brugmansia-aurea.html

    ReplyDelete