Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today I...June 4th

Today I...

...am introducing Garth the Giraffe to you, he is one of the many fascinating animals I met today at the Granby zoo with two of my friends. I will share more of them with you in the coming days :o)

...was very happy that the weather was so nice today. Not too hot, not too cold and very sunny. There weren't too many people at the zoo either, probably because a lot of people are waiting for the new South Pacific exhibit to open there in two weeks ans for the weather to get a bit warmer so they can enjoy the water park as well. We were happy that they zoo wasn't too crowded though, that way it was much easier to see all the animals!

...saw peacocks up close for the first time ever! I was so happy! I'll put pictures of them up tomorrow I think :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment