Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today I...June 7th

Today I...

...am sharing this sweet photo of a mother donkey and her baby huddling together at the Granby Zoo :o)

...had a busy day with a meeting and a tour which put together ate up the better part of my day at work.

...had fun with my group, they were very interested and had a great sense of humor. They were Americans though and kept trying to correct my Canadian expressions and accent. Sorry folks, the accent stays and do the Canadianisms :o)

...got an invitation to Rihanna's concert at the Bell Center on Friday night from my friend S. Her mother in law won two great tickets four rows from the stage on the radio and didn't want to go, so she gave S and her boyfriend the tickets. S's boyfriend doesn't really like Rihanna so she called and offered me the second ticket. I am a well known classical and ancient music lover among my friends and family, but I do listen to a little bit of everything depending on my mood and what I'm up to and Rihanna is one of my favorite dance and party picks, so I am sure that S and I will have a great time. But now...what on earth am I going to wear to the concert? I don't have anything that would do...I'll have to see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment