Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today I...June 29th

Today I...

...am having a pictureless post.

...had a very quiet day at work.

...went to my friend V's apartment as I will be looking after her cat over the weekend. I was very happy that we were able to get together today as she had a spare set of keys to my place for when she looks after my cats. I locked myself out of my apartment when I left for work this morning, you see, so I had two reasons to go and see her. Thank heavens I have spare sets of keys floating around!

...met up with P and A after meeting leaving V's place. I was so absolutely thrilled to see them both and A is enchanting. She wanted me to hold her hand as soon as we met, came to sit on my lap while we ate dinner and wanted me to feed her and then wanted me to carry her in my arms on our way to the metro station after we finished dinner. This was a good thing as walking to the restaurant from the metro took at least a half hour since A, being a typical almost two year-old, was fascinated by everything around her and so stopped a lot. When I carried her in my arms to go to the metro, we made it there in about seven minutes. Piece of cake, but now my arms are a bit sore lol I am looking forward to seeing them both again on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment