Friday, June 24, 2011

Today I...June 24th

Today I...

...am sharing this picture of the stairs that lead from Rodeo Drive to Via Rodeo in the Beverly Hills area of Los Angeles with you. The stairs are made to imitate Rome's Spanish Stairs.

...was quite disgruntled when I realized that my poor bathtub drain is no longer draining. I'm going to have to fill containers with water an wash that way tonight. I'm considering asking my brother if I can go for dinner and a shower at his place tomorrow night. As for Sunday I can forgo a shower since I'm going to the hairdresser's that day. My hair will be clean at least and they're coming in to fix the drain the next day, or at least they'd darn well better!

...had a nice quiet day. I did the laundry, vacuumed and read my book and now am free from cleaning for the rest of the weekend :o)

1 comment:

  1. Karine, I'm so sorry that your drain is still not fixed!! I hope that landlord gets busy and gets it fixed for you sooner rather than later!! I also hope you're having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete