Saturday, December 12, 2009

Duck and ducklings


So here are my camera critters for this week! This little family popped up on my screen saver last night for the first time in a while and I figured that I just had to share them with you guys :o) I snapped this picture in Kelowna a few years back because I found these guys absolutely irresistible, particularly since they're all sitting in different directions :o)

That's camera critters for this week, make sure you go and check out all the other lovely critters here and have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Cute shot of the ducklings and their momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot

    My entry this week, in HERE. I hope you have time to visit as well. Thanks.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo, so glad you shared it with us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they're adorable. Love the positions too! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture. Makes me wonder if they do talk to each other? ^_^


    Camera Critters & PhotoHunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot of the mommy duck and her duckings. Nice reflection too.

    ReplyDelete