Friday, December 18, 2009

Today I...December 17th

Today I...

...had a 9:00 A.M. tour, which is always a bit brutal because I'm not in fully functioning tour guide mode yet at that hour. Understand that I do not drink coffee in the morning to wake up, I just do it on my own and I am not an early bird, I'm a night owl, so my 9:00 A.M. tours are always a bit sluggish.

...called my brother to wish him a happy birthday.

...had a wonderful time at the staff Christmas party, even if I didn't win any door prizes or, more disappointingly, a prize for my Christmas cookies. I knew that their not having seasonal shapes would be detrimental to me, all the winning cookies were star shaped, or candy cane shaped. Now I'll know what to do for next year, I'll shape them with my hands if I have to!!!

...did a happy dance in the office after opening my Christmas card from the rector and finding my Christmas bonus, my regular pay AND my vacation pay!!! Woohoo!!! I paid off my credit card bill and my cable bill and I haven't even had to touch my regular pay yet, I am SO getting myself a treat this weekend, I'm just not quite sure what yet lol

...had a nice relaxed afternoon with my colleagues. We were all feeling quite laid back and a bit drowsy after eating so much at the party.

...realized after shutting down my PC that I had forgotten to post this, so I'm cheating and doing it on the 18th in the morning :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment