Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today I...December 1st

Today I...

...watched the gardeners put the huge wooden creche up in front of my office window and then anchor it to the building wall so it won't get knocked down in high winds.

...multi-tasked a lot.

...helped my colleague print out a project for her theology class and made sure she remembered how to do it herself for the next time, it was the second time she was shown how to do it today, but she's not very computer literate.

...stepped in a huge mud patty that has been sitting on the sidewalk near my apartment for about a month while walking home after forgetting it was there due to the fact that I was lugging my rather heavy grocery bags along with me. My shoe is now all dirty and I'll have to clean it before going to work tomorrow...yech!

No comments:

Post a Comment