Friday, December 18, 2009

Today I...December 18th

Today I...

...was very disappointed by the lack of hits my blog and Skywatch post got. I commented on at least 4-5 peoples' blogs yesterday and only got one comment in return. Have my photos suddenly become lousy or my blog become incredibly boring or is this just because I was forced to change my link on the Skywatch page because they got cranky about having city names included?

...had a very busy day at work, 300 kids were visiting between 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM, that's a a lot of kids.

...am going to a Christmas party later on, even though I am very tired after a busy week and would much rather just stay home.

...am waiting for my friend to call back to find out at what time we're going to the party so I can call my grandmother back. I only have one home phone line with no call waiting and I gave the number to my friend's mother since my cell phone's battery is dying. I have to keep the line free so she can get to me.

...am doing a load of laundry since I want to go out to the movies tomorrow and I know I won't have time to make if I have to do all my laundry. I'm busy all day Sunday, so starting tonight was my only option if I wanted clean clothes for next week.

...am looking forward to coming home from the party, going to bed and sleeping in tomorrow. Yup, I won't be staying at that Christmas party for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment