Monday, December 7, 2009

Today I...December 7th

Today I...

...had a busy morning and a quieter afternoon.

...had enough of a break in calls from teachers clamoring to book visits of their classes to the Oratory's Nativity Scene museum to print out the pictures and dates for my time line project. Now I just have to have them plasticized and put the Velcro on them in order for the activity to be ready for the first school groups! I can't wait to see how they like it :o)

...loved watching the snow fall.

...went to choir practice and was so happy to be back at it after missing out on it last week. My voice pretty much held out too, it should be back to normal tomorrow morning lol

1 comment:

  1. we have snow heading our way tomorrow, then know doubt it will be heading your way...

    Gill

    ReplyDelete