Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today I...December 15th

Today I...

...went to get flowers for my boss. She came in for her farewell get-together and I was most proud of myself for making it through it without any tears.

...was very happy when she loved the flowers.

...had a great deal of fun at the farewell lunch where we all laughed and joked around, not caring if we were making a racket in the dining hall.

...showed my friend around the Oratory when she came to meet me there in anticipation of our girls' evening at my place.

...enjoyed grocery shopping for once since I was doing it with my friend.

...made my super yummy homemade macaroni and cheese for us and was thrilled when my friend loved it.

...had great fun chatting with her. We need to have girls' evenings more often :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love homemade mac and cheese as well.

    Glad you enjhoyed your friends company.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete