Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Hello all!

Just a small note to say that while over the past two weekends I ended up being quite bored and much too alone for my own good, this weekend I am very, very busy. As you can see by these two pictures, I went to two completely different places yesterday: at the beginning of the afternoon I headed out to an apple orchard to the West of Montreal with my friend G and then at the end of the day she dropped me off at a metro (subway) station and I headed to the old port to see six huge sailboats, including the one they used in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, in Old Montreal. I was home at 7:00, took the time to have a bath and eat dinner and feed my little zoo, turned around and went back out the door to G's and her boyfriend's housewarming party and didn't get home until 1:10 in the morning. Today I slept in until 10:30 and am taking it easy for a bit before I have to leave at 12:45 for a 2:15 appointment in the West Island, then I'm going to visit my mom and then I'm heading to my Aunt and Uncle's for my father's birthday party. Phew!!! With all of this going on, I knew there was no chance I would be able to keep up with my regular blogging schedule, so I at least wanted to give you guys a little something instead of leaving you post-less until Tuesday (Monday night choir practice will often pre-empt my Monday posts).

So there you have it, I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and I'll be back with you on Tuesday!

1 comment: