Friday, September 17, 2010

Today I...September 17th


Today I...

...am sharing this ducky picture with you! I took it in Mount Royal park the same day that I took yesterday's Skywatch Friday picture :o)

...had a pretty long day despite the fact that I only worked a half day.

...had to complete the schedule for next week and distribute it because D wasn't able to come in.

...left work at 1:00 because I had to go to the hospital for a routine test.

...waited for my test...and waited and waited and waited!!! I got in at 1:20 P.M. and left the hospital a bit after 4:00 P.M. ugh!!! Oh well, at least I had my book to read.

...went grocery shopping after work.

...am so glad it's Friday because I am so, so tired, I've had quite the week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your long day, but the ducks are very cute.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hospital visits are tiring at the best of times. That sounds like quite a day.

    ReplyDelete