Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today I...September 1st

Today I...

...am sharing this picture I took on Center Island, one of the Toronto Islands, on Saturday of three ducks who look an awful lot like their goal for the day was to watch that sail boat go by!

...am feeling better than yesterday, I'm not nearly as tired as I was. A migraine+chamomile=the perfect recipe for a very sound nights sleep!

...was three minutes late to work due to nasty traffic. I'm either going to have to start leaving my apartment earlier or walk to the subway and past the traffic getting onto the highway in order to make it on time I think.

...was on the phone so much at work that my ear was sore by the end of the day.

...am hoping to talk with my Sweetheart tonight, but he doesn't seem to be in front of his computer. Better luck tomorrow? It's only 9:15 though, he still has time to pop on. Edited a bit after 10:00 P.M. to say that I did get to speak with him for a bit over a half-hour! Lots of laughs, it felt good :o)

...got a look at the new line of iPods and am coveting the little iPod Nano.

...am very much enjoying the book I bought at the Chapters next door to my Sweetheart's place on Friday, 'The Day the Falls Stood Still' by Cathy Marie Buchanan. Give it a try if you're looking for something good to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment