Friday, September 3, 2010

Today I...September 3rd

Today I...

...am sharing this picture of a rather fascinating phenomenon that my Sweetheart and I came across while walking on the Toronto Islands last Saturday: a tree growing out the middle of the trunk of another tree! And not the same kind of tree, a totally different kind of tree!

...was kind of busy at work with a whole bunch of different things that popped up out of nowhere. I kept thinking that I was done what I had to do and then I would realize that there was something else that needed to be done.

...took my two breaks back to back at the end of the day for the second day in a row and it felt lovely.

...was so happy it was Friday because I've been pretty tired this week. Long live the weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing Karine! makes me think about the way we all here on the planet to support each other, no matter our uniqueness, our differences. thank you for stopping by my blog and offering words of compassion and support. gentle steps.

    ReplyDelete