Thursday, June 3, 2010

Skywatch Friday

This week's Skywatch post is the steeple of one of the many, many, many churches in Charleston, South Carolina. If memory serves me (forgive me for the fuzziness, but I saw so many churches in the city that the only I remember by heart is the catholic one since it was the only one I went in), this is the main Presbyterian church that had the cemetery that I loved so much.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, be sure to start it off on the right foot by going to check out all the other great Skywatch photos over here .

6 comments:

  1. interesting angle. beautiful steeple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great view from there, old churches provide such interesting structures to frame a sky with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely angled. I've had to do some twisting, too, to get whole steeples and clouds in the same view!

    I've also started taking photos of the church name after I've taken all the interesting shots to help me remember which steeple belonged where.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture, Charleston looks like an interesting place to visit

    ReplyDelete