Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today I...June 27th

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of McGill's crest on its front gates with you.

...slept in again, even later than yesterday. Mmm..., it felt nice :o)

...had breakfast twice, I had my usual bowl of cereal and then gent out to Cora's for raspberry and chocolate stuffed crêpes and a banana mango smoothie with my brother when he invited me. I could never say 'No' to Cora's :o)

...headed out to the West Island for the afternoon for an appointment and then to visit my mom.

...was tired when I got home, as that was quite the busy day.

...saw my Sweetheart pop onto Skype while on the phone with my Grandma B. Unfortunately though, by the time I got off the phone and had my dinner, he was gone :o( Hopefully he'll be back later as I haven't spoken to him since Tuesday and I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Very grand crest. McGill is well known in university circles here.
    Lucky you being able to sleep in - I seem to have lost the knack over the years.

    ReplyDelete