Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today I...June 22nd

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of a fascinating gate that led to a tiny little alley in Charleston, South Carolina.

...had a heck of a time getting myself out of bed. Boy, was I sleeping soundly when my alarm went off and boy, did I feel tired!

...made myself some scrambled eggs with Parmesan and ham for breakfast. I don't drink coffee (or at least not more than two or three times a year), so my solution when I'm really slow out of the starting gate: a protein packed breakfast.

...gave a tour to a group that got in early. I had a great group, but unfortunately there were way too many groups leaving at exactly the same time with tour guides going exactly the same speed, so there were three of us in one place at the same time, plus a group that didn't have an Oratory tour guide and who were very loud. I had to raise my voice and ask them to please tone in down in a very firm way. That's not something I like to do, but I really had no choice.

...went grocery shopping on an empty stomach after work and manged to stick to my list!

...spoke with my Sweetheart for about 20 minutes, it felt nice :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment