Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today I...June 2nd

Today I...

...am sharing a picture of one of the golf courses in my grandparents' gated community in Aiken, South Carolina. The courses are absolutely beautiful, but mind that you don't eat very much before going out there to play a few holes as the cart paths make the roads here in Quebec look smooth as glass...and that's saying something!

...had an atrocious day at work. I won't go into detail, but suffice it today that you won't hear me say a word against my next super quiet day.

...walked home from work to try and get my not-so-good day out of my system. Did it work? Meh, not really. I probably would have had to walk two hours for it to work.

...read my book when I got home, then watched a bit of TV, then had a bath, still no go, I was feeling blue.

...talked on the phone with my grandma, which distracted me enough to get my appetite going a bit and then had dinner and that hit the spot a bit more. I guess I was more hungry than I thought.

...debated connecting to Skype to talk with my Sweetheart. I was still feeling kind of off, but didn't want to submit him to that, but I saw that he had answered my e-mail from earlier and didn't want him to worry about me if he didn't hear from me. I connected and within a minute he got a smile and a snicker out of me and that was soon followed by a laugh and my opening up. I'm going to go and have a glass of cloud berry liqueur and hopefully that will put an end to my 'cheer up and loosen up' therapy and I'll be ready and willing to head into the office tomorrow.

1 comment: