Friday, June 25, 2010

Today I...June 25th

Today I...

...am sharing a picture of par of Old Montreal seen from the Quays of the Old Port with you.

...had a very, very quiet day at work.

...went to get my train tickets for my end of July trip to Toronto and back from the train station. Why so early? Because I had no choice but to pick the up from a Via Rail customer service agent at the station since I made a blunder while buying them back in April and had make a change to my booking which incurred a service charge that I had to pay upon picking them up. The service attendants are threatening to go on strike as of Sunday into Monday at Midnight . I didn't want to take the risk of a strike happening and then possibly dragging on and being stuck not being able to get my tickets on time.

...got a call from my Grandma G. just as I was going to head down into a subway station. Instead of asking her if I could call her back when I got out at the other end of my trip, I decided to go for a walk to another subway station where I could get a bus home.

...walked home from the bus station because I wanted even more exercise.

...am glad it's the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment