Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today I...August 11th

Today I...

...chose a picture at random for this post and it turned out to be this lovely little house in Charleston's French Quarter. It's right next to a large cemetery that I've shared pictures of with you before.

...had a quieter day at work than yesterday, which is just fine with me since tomorrow is going to be busy, D actually called an extra summer guide in since we're missing C who, as I mentioned earlier this week, is on vacation.

...spent quite a bit of time in the information booth.

...am tearing through my second reading of Audrey Niffenegger's 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. If you haven't read it yet, you should. It's a brilliantly written story.

...am waiting for my Sweetheart to call me back. I came to call him just as he was going to get dinner, I assume. If not, then he's probably making the chocolate truffles for my housewarming party and I certainly wouldn't want him to mess those up because I'm distracting him!

...am still tired, but not quite as much as last night, at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment