Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today I...August 3rd

Today I...

...am sharing these two pictures of Kensington Market's Community Vehicular Reclamation Project. It's a pretty neat idea, but I don't think I'd want one in front of my apartment building :oJ

...had a pretty laid back day at work after being busy on the phone for the first hour and a half.

...wondered, along with one of the summer tour guides, where the heck her tour group was??? They never showed up and when we called their parish, there was no answer! Hopefully we'll hear from them so they can explain what happened.

...got my feet soaked by a downpour on the way home from work just waiting for the bus, hopefully my sandals will be dry by the time I head out to work again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. can't say I'd be too pleased with that parked outside my house either!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete