Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today I...August 24th

Today I...

...am sharing this Picture of Quinn and Magique, my mother and daughter pair of cats with you. I don't know if I had shown you guys this picture before, but if I did, it was a long time ago so I'm sharing it again. It's one of my favorite pictures of my lovely ladies because it shows how close they are and have always been, since Magique is the only one of her five babies that Quinn got to keep and she is still very much aware that Magique is her daughter. This photo is from when Magique was about five months old I'd say, because she was about mid-way through being full-grown.

...am feeling better than I was last night, much better actually.

...had loads of fun at lunch again, laughing away with X, K and L. K has the greatest laugh and when I hear her laugh, I just laugh right along with her and cannot stop.

...was glad not to be the target of our full-moon crazy person feature for once. X and K got that honor. I'm sure it will be my turn to run into a 'special' person the next time the full moon comes along, the Oratory always gets one or two of them a week, but every once in a while the full moon seems to bring out the real special ones, ask anyone who works at the Oratory, they'll tell you a story or two...

...got a call from a man wanting to bring some pilgrims over from Montpellier, France for Brother Andre's canonization. It took me about a minute to be able to understand his accent!

...allowed myself the luxury of a soak in the bath followed by a facial when I got home from work. What a world of good it did me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment