Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today I...August 31st

Today I...

...am not including a picture with my post because my pictures from last weekend are not uploaded yet and I'm pretty tired. I'll try and get that done tomorrow.

...am still feeling kind of lonely after coming home from my Sweetheart's, but we did have a wonderful time.

...had a great time at my first choir practice of the season last night, we have a slight problem though...there are only five sopranos, including me, and I'm the only 1st soprano. We're also lacking tenors, so hopefully we'll get a few more returning choristers or new recruits to help fill the void!

...had to buy groceries and do the laundry today because I was out of both food and clean clothes.

...am looking forward to a quiet evening after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment