Monday, August 2, 2010

Today I...August 2nd

Today I...

...am sharing another streetcar picture with you guys! Yippee, streetcar!!!

...had a pretty busy day at work with all sorts of odds and ends.

...walked home and it felt great.

...am glad that my upstairs neighbors are quieter tonight. They have the home cinema going, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. They kept their animated discussion going until 12:30 A.M. last night. I wasn't able to take a broomstick to the ceiling though...It turns out that I'm too short to reach my ceiling and I didn't dare stand on a table or chair in case I fell off.

...spoke with my Sweetheart for over a half hour again and he checked to see if he's going to have free wi-fi in his hotel room in Niagara, which he will. I'm so relieved that we'll be able to talk while he's away this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment