Monday, August 16, 2010

Today I...August 16th

Today I...

...am sharing this close-up picture of a fountain in Toronto with you.

...am wishing I could get on a train and go to Toronto to see my Sweetheart, because I miss him. I'm dying to talk with him since I'm feeling so much better today, but he was 'away' on Skype when I got there at about 8:00 P.M. and he didn't come back, just went offline at about 9:45 P.M.. I knew this might happen because he often gets home from Montreal absolutely worn out and if his weekend was as rough as mine, he's probably exhausted, like me. I didn't sleep very well again last night, so since I did everything I needed to do to get ready for bed while waiting to see if he was going to come back online, all I have to do is have my shower and go to bed...and hopefully not get too upset over not talking to my Sweetheart tonight. I'm still kind of fragile, but this is not abnormal, I often don't get to talk to him right when he gets back. I'll just try again tomorrow, is all.

...had a fairly busy day at work. I was all alone in the office and there were lots and lots of people around in the afternoon because a lot of pilgrims were coming through on their way back from Cap-de-la-Madeleine since it was the Assumption yesterday.

...ended up doing fifteen minutes of overtime because I was about to leave when the phone rang, then rang again and again. Gonna have to make sure D knows about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment