Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today I...April 25th

Today I...

...had a busy day.

...did my laundry.

...cleaned out my closet and packed up what needed to be packed and that was that. My packing is done, I have 20 boxes and used up exactly one roll of packing tape. I'm worn out, I've had it, but at least all that's left to do now is the actual move on Friday and Saturday.

...filled up three garbage bags this weekend with all the stuff I didn't need and cleared out of my night table and my closet and one bag with clothes and stuff to give away.

...spoke with my Sweetheart for a bit.

...got two train tickets, one to come home from Toronto in May (a freebie with my frequent traveler points) and round-trip one for July in order to take advantage of Via's 60% off sale.

...am wiped out and will try to make it to bed a bit early.

No comments:

Post a Comment