Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today I...April 8th

Today I...

...had an easier tour group. 46 kids again, but more Christians, so less questions and they were a quieter bunch. The funniest question of the tour was when a little boy asked our organist if he could play 'The hockey song' on the Basilica's 5, 811 pipe organ. Answer from the organist 'Sure I could, I can play anything on here, but I won't play that particular piece of music because if anyone is down there praying they won't like it'. yup, that might definitely have been something awkward to hear in a church!

...was very slow out of the starting gate. I actually felt like I didn't quite wake up all day. This issue was probably a combination of the landlord waking me up every morning this week between 6:30 and 6:45 by wandering around his kitchen until I have to get up for work at 7:00 and the fact that the weather has been very dreary here since Monday. That tends to get to me after a few days and make me drowsy in a big way.

...heard thunder a bit earlier. That's the third time I hear thunder this week, but I have yet to see any lightning.

1 comment:

  1. that's funny about the hockey song. I could imagine the reaction of the congregation if he/she did that while they were praying...LOL

    Gill

    ReplyDelete