Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today I...April 6th

Today I...

...had a Hell of a day emotionally due to some misunderstood information that 'C' gave me. Details of this will remain private because it is a private family issue, but what a rough time I had. Rest assured though, everything has been sorted out and I will try to make sure that this sort of thing never happens again.

...didn't feel very well all day because of the aforementioned emotional roller coaster.

...had the concentration level of a three year-old (if even that).

...am hoping I didn't make to much of a mess of the work I did manage to do, but I don't think I did.

...went grocery shopping.

...booked tickets for my vacation in May with my grandfather. I'm looking forward to that, it'll be a nice reward after making it through my move.

...spoke with my Sweetheart on Skype for a half-hour and it felt so good. He seems to have caught a cold though, it's probably one of those pesky ones that often comes with plane rides. I'm gonna pump myself full of Cold FX before getting on the plane next month to make sure I'm not sick while I'm on vacation.

...am worn out and am going to bed after feeding my fish and kitties. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear me, lets hope today will be a better day for you. Where are you going on vacation?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete