Thursday, May 6, 2010

Skywatch Friday


This week's Skywatch photo is St-Viateur Church in the Outremont district on Montreal. I've been posting closeup shots of it for the past few days and am now giving you a look at the church's two bell towers against last Sunday's partly cloudy spring skies...which began raining on my friend and I just as we got back to my apartment. I had been wanting to take pictures of the church and find out what it's name was ever since going by it on the bus while on my way to practice with my new choir for the first time in Spring last year and I was finally able to last weekend. Yup, it took almost a year, but it was well worth the wait. Now, if I can just get to see the inside...:o)

I hope you all have a great weekend and that you also enjoy all the other Skywatch photos that can be found over here

4 comments:

  1. Church buildings often have the most amazing architecture to add to your views of the skyline, tell us what it is like on the inside soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some great architecture there. I am sure if you turn up on Sunday they will let you in. Valerie

    ReplyDelete