Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I...May 2nd

Today I...

...am sharing some pictures of my new home with you. Above, you can see the window and the lighting in my bedroom.
...here you can see an example of the moldings around my living room ceiling and the lighting in the room. There are four little wall lamps like this in my living room, two on each side of the room.

...and finally, here is a picture of my living room windows. As you can see, I'm pretty well set up. V came back today and we were able to find my living room floor beneath all the stuff that was piled up in there. I will, however, be needing another piece of furniture to put all my pictures and photos albums and journals in. We turned the piece of furniture I had been using that for in my previous apartment into my TV, sound system and DVD storage unit, so I was only able to put a quarter of what had been in there before back in there.

Today I...

...went to Juliette et Chocolat with V after we finished working in my apartment. It was incredibly delicious, as usual.

...walked part of the way back to my place with V so I could take some photos. I'll share some of them with you throughout the week, one of them is going to be my Skywatch Friday photo and I'll show you a few more leading up to that.

...spoke on the phone with my Sweetheart for 10 minutes this morning and 40 minutes this evening. We're getting pretty good at talking on Skype for long periods of time and I'm loving it :o)

...cooked chicken and asparagus on my gas stove and was amazed by how quickly it got the job done and how evenly it cooked everything. The chicken stayed tender and the asparagus stayed crisp. How did I ever get by with an electric stove?

...whacked my head on my open window pane in the kitchen good and hard while straightening up after putting Magique's food bowl down. I think I have a lump growing on my head, ow...All I can say is, it's a good thing I have a hard head! Seriously though, I didn't see stars or anything, so I should be fine.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your apartment. Can you take more photos? I'd like to see the outside of the building.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete