Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today I...May 11th

Today I...

...gave a tour to some very energetic 3rd graders.

...had a lovely lunch hour with my book: New Moon. I'm racing through it as well, but at a slightly slower pace. I'm getting tired from going to bed so late, so I can't read as much before falling asleep lol

...went for a spa appointment after work.

...soaked in the tub for a half-hour when I got home.

...ate dinner a bit late.

...ironed all the summer clothes I'm bringing on vacation with me. It took me a good hour to get it done, it's a good thing I had the TV on while I did it, otherwise I might have given up!

Now, a little side note. I may not be posting much before leaving on vacation on Saturday. I'm going to watch the hockey game on the jumbotron at the Bell Center with my brother and a group of his friends tomorrow night. I'll try and get my Skywatch post up on Thursday, but I make no guarantees for Friday since I'll have to pack and try greally hard to get to bed early since I'll have to get up around 4:30 or 5:00 on Friday morning. After that, while I'm away, it will depend on what I'm up to and if I feel like posting or not. My rule while I'm on vacation is: I do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it! I'm seriously wiped out, so I may just forgo posting until I feel like I've rested up enough, but we'll see :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment