Monday, May 10, 2010

Today I...May 10th

Today I...

...had a relatively quiet day at work.

...was itching to read 'Twilight' all day. by the end of my lunch hour and my afternoon break I was down to the last 30 pages, so on the way home from work I ducked into the little bookshop across the street from my apartment building and got 'New Moon'. I brought them both on the bus on the way to choir with me and went straight from one to another. I my rate of reading Twilight is anything to by, I should get through New Moon on Friday or possibly Saturday on my flights on my way to my vacation. I may need to make a trip to a bookstore while I'm away :oJ

...enjoyed the sun, but boy, was it nippy out there!

...had a very good time at choir practice.

...was thrilled when the Canadiens beat the Penguins, GO HABS GO!!! If they win one more, we're going to be SERIOUS contenders for Stanley Cup number 25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment