Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today I...November 18th

Today I...

...got to work, but couldn't see my workplace, see the picture below for proof. There was ice fog this morning, it made things look quite wintry since it deposited quite a large amount of frost over everything.

...gave a tour to two people, a mother and daughter from the Dominican Republic.

...went upstairs to a colleague's office, only to find out that her office was in the process of being moved to a different area of the same floor after nearly tripping over her desk lamp in the hallway. Oops!

...compulsively checked Via Rail's Facebook profile in the hope of finding the results of their photo contest there, I sent in at least 10 photos and they were deliberating over which submissions would win prizes today! No news yet though, the suspense is killing me!!!

...took the top photo of the Oratory while leaving work just to prove that it's still there. It was taken only a few hundred meters from where I took the foggy shot from this morning.

2 comments: