Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today I...November 5th

Today I...

...finally got to present my project to my boss and got a glowing review, yay!

...saw snow falling for the...hang on...third or fourth time since October. Eek! luckilly it didn't last long and didn't stay.

...helped a colleague ferry a whole slew of wheelchairs that were donated to us from a retirement home to a storage area up in the Basilica (the big church) and shared in his glee over having so many wheelchairs that are in good condition to loan to visitors to the Oratory now.

...was happy to see they made progress on the roof again today, at this rate they'll be done by this time next year :oJ

...loved the sound of the Oratory's boys choir's new CD playing in the Basilica for all to hear. Go here if you would like to listen to it, it's a truly beautiful CD, our boys are very talented.

That's it for today, for any of you looking for my Skywatch post, it will be up a bit late today because I have tai chi after work and then (hopefully, but it will depend on if my massage therapist's bug has gone or not) a massage appointment. So look for it sometime this evening between 7:15 and 10:30 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment