Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I...November 25th

Today I...

...had a better day than yesterday and a very busy one indeed.

...gave a tour to a group of teens with mild to severe learning disabilities, they were wonderful kids though :o)

...took lots of phone calls after my tour.

...went to buy groceries after work and found a packaged of 24 rolls of toilet paper for 5.99$, what a sweet deal!!! Ooh and I also bought three boxes of pasta for 5$ and my veggie pastries were on sale for 2 for 5$ too! It was clearly my lucky for bargains at the grocery store!

...was nearly in a bus VS. crazy SUV crash upon leaving the grocery store, but luckily my bus driver has good reflexes and avoided SUV who totally cut us off.

...lost a hat that my grandma knit me on the bus. By the time I realized it was missing, the bus was leaving :o(((

...am very tired and need to get to to bed at a decent hour tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment