Monday, November 9, 2009

Today I...November 9th

Today I...

...left my book at home because I thought I wouldn't have time to read.

...waited for a whole bunch of bus loads of tourists to come in so I could collect their donations, and wished I had brought the book I am currently reading to work with me to help me through all the waiting.

...used part of my lunch hour to go to the grocery store to buy spaghetti sauce for my dinner and then walked back to work and through all the employee areas with the jar in my hand, warranting many questions and comments.

...made an elderly gentleman who said that he was going to be a star for the first time thanks to our security cameras laugh when I told him he wouldn't be a star unless he got up to no good!

...said prayers for this little boy, please do so if you feel called to, you can read his entire story by clicking on the 'family' tab at the top of the page and clicking on 'Stellan's Story'.

1 comment:

  1. he's a fighter that little fella, isn't he? I will say a little prayer for him.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete